Ground-mounted PV & the Cornish Rocker
What if a roof-mounted PV system isn’t an option for you?
The solution might be a ground-mounted PV system. For instance, you might choose a ground mounted system where:
- Your roof isn’t suitable for a PV system
- You’d prefer not to have a PV system on your roof
- You have available ground space
There are a variety of ground-mounted systems available, but their quality and performance vary.
Which ground-mounted system should you choose?
Cornish Rocker ground mounts stand head and shoulders above other options, both in terms of value and performance. SunGift have worked with a variety of systems over the years and have found that Cornish Rocker systems comfortably outperform other systems in terms of energy generation. Where possible, we’d always recommend you chose a Cornish Rocker system.
Cornish Rocker systems were designed and patented by Chris Searle and SunGift are proud to work in partnership with him when designing and installing ground-mounted systems.
Why choose a Cornish Rocker system?
Cornish Rocker systems have several advantages:
- Winter generation improved by up to 40%: Cornish Rocker systems are easily adjustable and can be moved between 15 and 60 degrees to track the sun throughout the year, ensuring maximum generation
- Flexible and affordable: Cornish Rocker systems are robust and versatile, but cost a similar amount to a fixed system
- Robust: the sturdy design of the Cornish Rocker system prevents twisting or movement, even in heavy weather
Do I need planning permission for a ground-mounted system?
Sometimes planning permission isn’t required for a ground-mounted PV system, however SunGift can advise accordingly .
Why Choose Us
- Professional, friendly, free advice
- Experts in renewable energy
- Award winning installers
- Excelling in Domestic and Commercial Installations
- First class after care and support
- Bespoke system design
- In-house designers and Installers
- Industry accredited
- Highly recommended by our customers
- No obligation survey
- Non pushy approach