Are you wasting money on your lighting?
Up to 40% of a building’s electricity use comes from lighting. A simple switch to energy-efficient LED lighting would save you up to 70% on lighting your premises. Payback periods for LED systems are usually 1 – 4 years.
Grants of up to £5,000 are available towards the cost of LED systems for a limited time, where SunGift install your system. Get in touch to find out more.
Why swap my lighting for LEDs?
- Huge energy savings: LEDs use up to 70% less energy than conventional lighting, reducing energy costs
- Improved working environment: Improved lighting has been shown to have a direct effect on workplace performance. LED lighting can offer exceptional light levels and comes in a range of tones and colours, so it can be used to suit your environment and needs
- Lower maintenance: LED lighting lasts much longer than conventional lighting, reducing replacement and maintenance cost. LEDs are a well-established technology and now come with longer product warranties, for added peace of mind
- Intelligence: LED lighting can be installed with intelligent controls, such as sensors and daylight harvesting, saving more energy
SunGift are award-winning clean energy experts. We can carry out a no-obligation energy efficiency survey of your building, just call us on 01392 213912 or email email@example.com.
Example benefits for medium-sized commercial premises with LEDs installed, without taking a grant into account:
- 67% reduction in energy used for lighting
- annual energy costs saving: £3,500
- annual maintenance costs saving: £1,500
- payback period: 3.5 years
“With LEDs it’s not a case of ‘if’ you should make the switch but ‘when’ you should get on with it. Every day that passes you are overspending on lighting so the sooner the better.” – Fred Thomson, SunGift energy efficiency surveyor”